It took us a long time to figure out a name for you. Some of the names we had considered were Bently, Benson, or Carter. In October we finally decided to name you Mason Wynn. I had a dream one night that that is what we should name you and I told Daddy. We decided not to tell anyone your name until you were born.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Unexpected Blessing
In May of 2009, I unexpectedly found out that we were going to be adding you to our family! I found out not only that you were on your way, but that I was already three months pregnant with you...you sure were a big surprise for us.
So right before Jonas' 1st birthday, we went in for our first ultrasound with you. You were bouncing away the whole time! We found out you were due December 14th, but that they would deliver you via c-section on December 7th.
And then in July of 2009 we went in for our second ultrasound and found out we were having another little boy.


It took us a long time to figure out a name for you. Some of the names we had considered were Bently, Benson, or Carter. In October we finally decided to name you Mason Wynn. I had a dream one night that that is what we should name you and I told Daddy. We decided not to tell anyone your name until you were born.
It took us a long time to figure out a name for you. Some of the names we had considered were Bently, Benson, or Carter. In October we finally decided to name you Mason Wynn. I had a dream one night that that is what we should name you and I told Daddy. We decided not to tell anyone your name until you were born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment