Here are your 4 month stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 2 ounces
Height: 24 3/4 inches
Head Circumference: 16 1/2 inches
At four months your personality is starting to show through. You are starting to grab for toys and love to play on the floor. You are rolling over well now and like to roll to get a better view of what your brothers are up to.

We started going on walks and you do very well in the stroller. Most of the time you fall asleep by the time we get back home.

You are also loving to sit in the walker. You like that you can be upright and see what is going on. You have started teething and love to have some sort of toy on the tray so you can chew on it.

You are still having a hard time sleeping in the pack n play at night. You just want to snuggle up next to Mommy to sleep. During the day it is usually easy to get you to sleep though. I will take you into my room, shut the door (to keep your brothers out!) and
hum to you or sing to you while I snuggle you up next to me, pat your little bum, and rock you in the chair. Sometimes it is so hard for me to put you down because I love holding you and watching you sleep! I think if I didn't have your brothers to go play with that I would hold you the whole time you slept! I love these sweet precious moments that we get together. I look at you and think of how blessed I am to have you in my life and about how amazing you are. You truly are a precious son of our Father in Heaven and I feel so blessed that I am able to be your Mommy. I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment