Wednesday, August 4, 2010

5 Months and a New Tooth

Here are some professional pictures that were taken of you just before you turned 5 months old. They were done at Carson's preschool. It was so hard for Mommy to choose her favorites of you because you looked so handsome in all of them.At five months you love to be carried around. I spend most of my day with you in my arms. You love to face forward so you can see where you are going. I have tried to use different baby carriers with you, but you just cry and insist that I hold you. We have been spending a lot of time outside lately and you love to be outside and looking at everything around you. You are still loving floor time. You love to be on your belly and have a toy in front of you. I love to see you impatiently (or excitedly) kick your legs against the floor. You are wanting to try to figure out how to crawl.
You have been teething and a little cranky lately. On May 21st your first bottom left incisor cut through...and the one next to it was big and swollen. Teething has been pretty rough on you! Usually you are so low maitenence, but all you have wanted lately was for me to hold you. I can't blame you though, you must be in so much pain!

One last thing. I have to post about you and Jonas. You just aren't too sure you trust him yet. If you are playing on the floor and he comes too close to you, you start to whimper. Daddy and I call this your "warning alarm". Its like you are saying, "He's getting to close to me. Make sure he doesn't touch me." I think this is because Jonas is still so young and hasn't learned to be soft with you yet. After all, he is still a baby himself. Hopefully you will soon warm up to your brother and you guys can be good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment